Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Dependencies to externalize a plugin
Dependencies to externalize a plugin [message #1013467] Sat, 23 February 2013 18:32 Go to next message
Pablo Silva is currently offline Pablo SilvaFriend

Hi guys!

So, I'm trying to externalize a plugin that I created. I need after of
externalize that one, don't have to need to install no plugin in the eclipse
Juno Modeling Tools SR1. Right now, to work, I need install three plugins on eclipse, apart from that I did:

Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Tooling 3.0.0.RC4a org.eclipse.gmf.tooling.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project

Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Tooling - Runtime Extensions 3.0.0.RC4a org.eclipse.gmf.tooling.runtime.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project

Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Tooling SDK 3.0.0.RC4a org.eclipse.gmf.sdk.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project

So, I would like to know, how can I export my plugins with this plugins. I already tried add some dependencies, but the most of them, I can't find for add.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the english ok.

Pablo
Re: Dependencies to externalize a plugin [message #1014439 is a reply to message #1013467] Mon, 25 February 2013 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Beyer is currently offline Thomas BeyerFriend
Hi Pablo,

if I correctly understand your question, you would like to deploy your self-created plugins to a standalone application.
There are actually a couple of ways to do so.
You could either create a rich client application or simply deliver the version/package of your eclipse with your plugins, resulting in the runtime-version like you are propably testing your plugins with.
If you would provide more details about what exactly you want as a result, we might be able to help you set things up.

Regards Thomas
Re: Dependencies to externalize a plugin [message #1015062 is a reply to message #1014439] Wed, 27 February 2013 10:46 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

you can you feature have including the GMF features you want to deploy. This should do the trick.

Ralph
Previous Topic:NPE on diagram close
Next Topic:determine creation source of elements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:05:54 GMT 2024