Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » "Debug all pages" option not showing.
"Debug all pages" option not showing. [message #1013271] Sat, 23 February 2013 06:54
hiro ali is currently offline hiro aliFriend
I've been trying to get Eclipse PDT (the latest all in one build w/ Indigo) to work with xdebug. Breakpoints are working fine, but only on the first page I specify on the debug configuration.

I've been trying to debug pages with get/post parameters and I've been reading all throughout the web there should be a "debug all pages" option which allows you to debug all pages on your local webserver (which would allow me to debug pages with get/post parameters easily). However, the option is not visible in the debug configuration -> Advanced Tab!

I noticed that the option does appear if you select ZEND debugger, but will not show if you select xdebug. Is there any particular reason why this option is not showing up for xdebug?

I even manually edited the .launch file in .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.debug.core\.launches to enable "debugallpages" as a workaround mentioned on stackoverflow, but it simply will not work.

Any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to have to create a new debug configuration for each file I want to debug with xdebug.. any alternative suggestions would be a life saver.
Thanks!

Previous Topic:"Debug all not pages" option not visible/working
Next Topic:Unit Testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:09:20 GMT 2024