Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Populate table row on tree item click using SWT(Populate table row on tree item click using SWT)
Populate table row on tree item click using SWT [message #1011156] Tue, 19 February 2013 00:25 Go to next message
Prashant p is currently offline Prashant pFriend
Is there anyway to pouplate table row after clicking Tree Item.?I don't want to use SWT/Jface TreeTableViewer. Let me give you scenario. I have a separate tree component which has item classification and separate table component. When i click on any of the item classification item , related product details should be populated in table for that particular tree item. The values i get is from DB for tree as well as table. Tree is dynamic is nature. PFA screenshot.
Re: Populate table row on tree item click using SWT [message #1012683 is a reply to message #1011156] Fri, 22 February 2013 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please let me know if there is any solution for this issue....
Re: Populate table row on tree item click using SWT [message #1012979 is a reply to message #1012683] Fri, 22 February 2013 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
It isn't clear what you are asking for. You seem to be saying that you want to display a table but you don't want to use SWT or Jface. I'm not sure how else you plan on displaying a table other than using Swing. This is an forum for SWT questions so not sure why you would expect to get answers on using some other toolkit.
Re: Populate table row on tree item click using SWT [message #1014512 is a reply to message #1012979] Tue, 26 February 2013 00:28 Go to previous message
I want to use SWT/Jface, but not TreeTable viewer. 'coz tree is not embedded in table, instead separate component. When i click on any of tree item , table should should show result related to that particular tree item as you see in attached screenshot.
Previous Topic:ActiveX control repaint/clip in JScrollpane
Next Topic:SWT window lock with Openoffice on Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 18 16:33:31 GMT 2014