Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Installed connectors not listed when adding new task repository
Installed connectors not listed when adding new task repository [message #1011036] Mon, 18 February 2013 17:48 Go to next message
Sascha Vogt is currently offline Sascha Vogt
Messages: 16
Registered: March 2011
Junior Member
Hi all,

I accidentally updated my Sonar Connector to 3.0 which doesn't support our Sonar installation anymore. I uninstalled 3.0 and installed 2.4 - both uninstall and reinstall worked (plugins and features disappeared / appeared accordingly) and I started Eclipse with -clean

But, although 2.4 is now installed - when I try to add a new task repository, the Sonar connector doesn't show up.

I'm using Mylyn 3.9 with Eclipse 4.2 SR1

I had a similar issue, when I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the Redmine connector, but that time I fixed it be reinstalling my whole Eclipse. I don't want to do this again, so maybe someone can give a hint where to look (how is the list of installed connectors generated, is there something I need to "refresh)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings
-Sascha-
Re: Installed connectors not listed when adding new task repository [message #1062371 is a reply to message #1011036] Fri, 07 June 2013 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tomasz Zarna is currently offline Tomasz Zarna
Messages: 164
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

As always I would start from looking at the Error Log view, if there's nothing there go to Help > About and verify if the connector is actually installed.

btw, when on Installation History tab, you may try to revert to an installation prior the update to 3.0.

Cheers,
Re: Installed connectors not listed when adding new task repository [message #1062378 is a reply to message #1062371] Fri, 07 June 2013 12:54 Go to previous message
Sascha Vogt is currently offline Sascha Vogt
Messages: 16
Registered: March 2011
Junior Member
Hi,

well, it's been a while - As far as I remember the Error Log didn't contain anything useful, and as stated in the original post, Help -> About showed the connector installed in the correct version (I even verified, that the JARs in plugins/ were there).

I did exactly that, in the History tab revert to the previous version, but that didn't help either.

Anyway in the meantime we upgraded to the current Sonar and I back then to fix the issue I simply reinstalled Eclipse from scratch...
Previous Topic:Automatically comment in Bugzilla after CVS check-in.
Next Topic:commit message pre-filled by mylyn
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 16 21:32:47 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01685 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software