Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Cannot import my tests while also having the Jubula built in functions available
Cannot import my tests while also having the Jubula built in functions available [message #1008670] Wed, 13 February 2013 14:20 Go to next message
David Healy is currently offline David HealyFriend
index.php/fa/13404/0/
I've written Jubula tests on my own pc and when i try to import them into Jubula on another machine it gets rid of the jubula built in functions. See attached picture. Can anyone tell me if there is some special way to export it that i'm not doing? I've tested this on other pcs and the problem is the same. And my configuration is the exact same as it was in the original jubula application i wrote them on. So i'm just lost as to why i cannot get the built in functions to show up. Any advice or suggestions are welcome.
Re: Cannot import my tests while also having the Jubula built in functions available [message #1009440 is a reply to message #1008670] Fri, 15 February 2013 06:28 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It sounds like the reused projects aren't in the new database.

Have a look at the documentation on importing projects (if you're using Eclipse For Testers, you may first want to export the unbound modules projects from your other database first; if you're using the standalone, they are in the folder examples/testCaseLibrary and can be imported from there). Once the correct projects are in the database, you'll need to refresh the current project.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Import test Cases in JUBULA
Next Topic:why Jubula is giving error while replacing text in text box?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:46:14 GMT 2024