Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Which Java Card Dev toolkit for Eclipse juno 4.2?(Problem installing JCDE on Eclipse juno 4.2)
Which Java Card Dev toolkit for Eclipse juno 4.2? [message #1008633] Wed, 13 February 2013 11:18 Go to next message
Alexandra Ducati-Manas is currently offline Alexandra Ducati-ManasFriend
Hello,
I have Eclipse Juno 4.2 installed and I want to have the javacard plugin for it.
I downloaded the lastest version of JCDE (java_card_kit-classic-3_0_4-rr-bin-do-b28-windows-06_sep_2011), followed all the installation steps.
But I could not found how to make that version work with Eclipse (the main problem being that no converter.jar file is present in the lib folder of the JCDE).
SO I tried the JCDE version 2.2.2, but then I got problems when trying to produce a CAP file (unsupported class file format of version 50.0.). I read somewhere that this is because the eclipse version and the JCDE version are not compatible.
This is driving me crazy and I hope someone here will be able to help...
Thanks,
Alexandra.
Re: Which Java Card Dev toolkit for Eclipse juno 4.2? [message #1014982 is a reply to message #1008633] Wed, 27 February 2013 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tushar Jain is currently offline Tushar JainFriend
Hello Alexandra,

Did you resolve this? I am having the same problem.

Please share, if you managed to resolve it.

Thanks,
Tushar
Re: Which Java Card Dev toolkit for Eclipse juno 4.2? [message #1015323 is a reply to message #1014982] Thu, 28 February 2013 08:50 Go to previous message
Alexandra Ducati-Manas is currently offline Alexandra Ducati-ManasFriend
Hello Tushar,
Unfortunately, I have not solved my problem. I think I'll have to develop the applet code with eclipse and then try and compile a cap file using the javacard dev toolkit in standalone...
Thanks for your answer though.
Alexandra.
Previous Topic:How to create a project using drawline method?
Next Topic:My HelloWorld Program won't display output
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:26:08 GMT 2024