Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Can not make Clone Workspace SCM Plugin version 0.5 work on Hudson
Can not make Clone Workspace SCM Plugin version 0.5 work on Hudson [message #1007951] Fri, 08 February 2013 12:45 Go to next message
Jesper Tejlgaard is currently offline Jesper TejlgaardFriend
I wanted to try out the Clone Workspace SCM Plugin, but it is only available for Hudson in version 0.3. I therefore downloaded version 0.5 hpi from here http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/clone-workspace-scm/ and installed the plugin.

It however fails with the following exception when archiving the workspace:
Archiving workspace
FATAL: hudson.util.DirScanner$Glob.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: hudson.util.DirScanner$Glob.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)V
	at hudson.plugins.cloneworkspace.CloneWorkspacePublisher.perform(CloneWorkspacePublisher.java:177)
	at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:34)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.perform(AbstractBuild.java:646)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:624)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:600)
	at hudson.model.Build$RunnerImpl.post2(Build.java:163)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractRunner.post(AbstractBuild.java:566)
	at hudson.model.Run.run(Run.java:1414)
	at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:40)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:81)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:137)

Any clue to a fast solution?

It would be cool if version 0.5 of the plugin is supported on Hudson.

Some system specs:

Windows XP
JDK 1.7
Hudson 3.0.0
Bundled Maven 3.0

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 12:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Can not make Clone Workspace SCM Plugin version 0.5 work on Hudson [message #1008058 is a reply to message #1007951] Fri, 08 February 2013 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hi Jesper, thanks for letting us know. We will make version 0.5 work for Hudson as quickly as possible.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Can not make Clone Workspace SCM Plugin version 0.5 work on Hudson [message #1008059 is a reply to message #1007951] Fri, 08 February 2013 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Foster is currently offline Bob FosterFriend
It's true that Hudson doesn't have a hudson.util.DirScanner(String,String,boolean) constructor. At first glance, there may be a workaround for this plugin without a Hudson change. I'll look at it later today.
Re: Can not make Clone Workspace SCM Plugin version 0.5 work on Hudson [message #1008111 is a reply to message #1007951] Sat, 09 February 2013 04:27 Go to previous message
Bob Foster is currently offline Bob FosterFriend
I just released clone-workspace-scm 0.5-h-1. I tested it in a cursory fashion to determine that it loads and does clone a workspace as expected, though I can't promise it will solve the problem that originally made you want to upgrade. Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

Please note that it was necessary to remove the Override Default Ant Excludes feature, as Hudson currently doesn't support toggling it. However, I notice all the tests in the project set this value to the default, so I don't expect it will be a problem.
Previous Topic:Error while building a grails app
Next Topic:user token support in hudson?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:19:40 GMT 2024