Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Kepler TypeNotFoundException
Kepler TypeNotFoundException [message #1007731] Thu, 07 February 2013 10:52 Go to next message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Hi,

Is Kepler for usage with Xtext?
I get this error on a new Xtext project and on an old one:

0 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher - com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/xtext/common/types/access/TypeNotFoundException
com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/xtext/common/types/access/TypeNotFoundException
at com.google.inject.internal.MapMaker$StrategyImpl.compute(MapMaker.java:553)
at com.google.inject.internal.MapMaker$StrategyImpl.compute(MapMaker.java:419)
at com.google.inject.internal.CustomConcurrentHashMap$ComputingImpl.get(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:2041)
at com.google.inject.internal.FailableCache.get(FailableCache.java:46)
at com.google.inject.ConstructorInjectorStore.get(ConstructorInjectorStore.java:52)
at com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl.initialize(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:57)
at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.initializeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:377)
at com.google.inject.BindingProcessor$1$1.run(BindingProcessor.java:169)
at com.google.inject.BindingProcessor.initializeBindings(BindingProcessor.java:224)
at com.google.inject.InjectorBuilder.initializeStatically(InjectorBuilder.java:120)
at com.google.inject.InjectorBuilder.build(InjectorBuilder.java:105)
Re: Kepler TypeNotFoundException [message #1007799 is a reply to message #1007731] Thu, 07 February 2013 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Huebner is currently offline Dennis HuebnerFriend

Hi Christophe,
Xtext is tested on top of Kepler, so yes, Xtext is kepler compatible.
Which version of Xtext are you using? How do you install Xtext (which features are installed)?

Regards,
Dennis.

Re: Kepler TypeNotFoundException [message #1007805 is a reply to message #1007799] Thu, 07 February 2013 14:52 Go to previous message
Christophe Bouhier is currently offline Christophe BouhierFriend
Hi,
I found the problem. It turns out if you have your own target definition, the plugins in it need to match the .mwe2 version in the Eclipse install. So MWE2.launch is taken from the target.

Works like a charm now on keppler with xtext 2.4/Mwe 2.4.

Thanks.
Previous Topic:Creating RCP, no executable
Next Topic:How do I make it so I can add decimals to the amount and quantity and also recieve a correct decimal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 23 21:19:34 GMT 2014