Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Cannot register an id on the Hudson website(Regsitration)
Cannot register an id on the Hudson website [message #1006724] Fri, 01 February 2013 15:33 Go to next message
Paul Caruana is currently offline Paul CaruanaFriend
Hi

I am having problems registering, can you help please?

Got so the screen reporting you have been emailed a link to click and validate youe email address. Check your mail.

However no email is being sent to my pcaruana@serena.com account, nothing in junk or forefront.

Do you have a clue as to what is going on?

When I try and regsiter with my email address it reports that the address is in use.

Re: Cannot register an id on the Hudson website [message #1007661 is a reply to message #1006724] Wed, 06 February 2013 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Hi Paul, which website are you talking about? Do you mean wiki.hudson-ci.org?

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Cannot register an id on the Hudson website [message #1007841 is a reply to message #1007661] Thu, 07 February 2013 17:22 Go to previous message
Duncan Mills is currently offline Duncan MillsFriend

Generally we're trying to transition all the content across to the Eclipse Wiki in any case so it's probably better to add content there - plus I guess you already have a valid ID for that, as you can post on this forum Very Happy

Duncan Mills
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:Hudson 3.0 --> "Build Pipeline Plugin" marked with a warning and disabled but it is wor
Next Topic:Hudson and automatic JDK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:06:47 GMT 2024