|Absent line number fails to debug code. Tried Everything I can think of [message #1006712]
||Fri, 01 February 2013 09:19
| neil walker
Registered: January 2013
I'm running Juno (Java EE download edition) and no other plug-ins installed.
When I try and debug a running java EE application (through the debugger attached to Weblogic 9.2.3 on the correct port) I get the message that it cannot debug because I haven't got line numbers enabled in the settings. Except I have. I've been at this for 3 days now. This is what I've done to try and fix it:
1. Unchecked/applied then checked/applied line number compiler settings
2. Cleaned/refreshed project and recompiled/deployed everything (I'm using ant scripts to generate the ears/jars)
3. I've deleted my workspace and created a new one
4. I've deleted eclipse and installed it again
5. I've reinstalled weblogic and set everything up from scratch
6. I took a backup of a colleagues eclipse, weblogic and code folders (i.e. everything to do with the project). I'm using exactly the same configuration files for everything and we are running the same java from the jdk shipped with weblogic.
In the case of (7), his works just fine, it is just mine.
Can anyone please help? I found quite a large number of people with similar faults and one on Stackoverflow I followed all their suggested solutions with no solution.
I can't think of anything else to do.
Java debugging does work on little java apps I've tested, just not these weblogic apps.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02053 seconds