Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Check Value of div in HTML(How can I check the value of a div using Jubula)
Check Value of div in HTML [message #1006341] Wed, 30 January 2013 22:06 Go to next message
Diane Mising name is currently offline Diane Mising nameFriend
I am wondering how I can check the value of a div using one of the actions in the concrete class. Our application is HTML and we are using the predefined actions in the concrete library.

Here is an example of a div in our application:

<div style="text-align: left; padding: 1em 0 0 1.5em; font-size: .8em;">Enter Zip Code:</div>

I want to verify that the div value is "Enter Zip Code:". I have tried several actions with no success. First, I tried using ub_ctx_checkText. This does not work on a div. I repeatedly get the error "Operation not supported by the selected toolkit". If the component is not mapped to a div, but to a label, etc. Then it works fine. Secondly, I tried ub_grc_checkProperty. I have tried checking various properties which are valid (innerHTML, textContent, etc.) When doing this I repeatedly get "Property not Accessible". The only property can I check is "style".

Is there any way I can get the value of the div using one of the predefined actions? Thanks for your help.
Re: Check Value of div in HTML [message #1006601 is a reply to message #1006341] Fri, 01 February 2013 06:59 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Checking text on divs is indeed not possible right now, as they are defined as "Graphics Components" (clickable, checkable whether they exist etc.). There is an enhancement request in the GUIdancer Bugzilla that you can comment on if you'd like to.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:AUT starts but not recognized by Jubula
Next Topic:Problems with canvas component
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:07:29 GMT 2024