Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problems with canvas component(Use of canvas in jubula)
Problems with canvas component [message #1005413] Fri, 25 January 2013 10:55 Go to next message
Rodrigo Revuelta Roca is currently offline Rodrigo Revuelta RocaFriend
Hi,

I'm trying to test a swt application that uses a ktable (a special table made with a swt canvas).

In the user manual explains how test canvas component in a rcp applicacion but i have to test a simple swt application.

It's possible to test a canvas component in a swt application in jubula?
Re: Problems with canvas component [message #1005945 is a reply to message #1005413] Tue, 29 January 2013 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

The Ktable is not supported out of the box I'm afraid. You may be able to do some things with keyboard inputs / key combinations, but nothing that acts on the table as a complex component. You can, however, extend Jubula to support the table if that's the route you want to take.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Problems with canvas component [message #1006405 is a reply to message #1005945] Thu, 31 January 2013 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodrigo Revuelta Roca is currently offline Rodrigo Revuelta RocaFriend
Hi Alex,

I'm extending jubula to test the ktable, however, is it possible to use this extension in a swt application? I had not been able to use this extension in my app because the observation mode doesn't recognize the ktable (as is a canvas) and i can't include the plugin in my app because is not an rcp application.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
Rodrigo
Re: Problems with canvas component [message #1006604 is a reply to message #1006405] Fri, 01 February 2013 07:05 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I'm not sure about how to add extensions to SWT applications, I'll ask someone later. Don't worry if the observation mode doesn't recognize it, I'm fairly sure this won't be the case for any extension. If you've not had a look at specifying tests with the unbound modules before, then the "First Steps" Cheat Sheet in the help menu will give you an overview.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Check Value of div in HTML
Next Topic:Access to a KTable from Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:56:49 GMT 2024