Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » How to run EVL 'fix' when using eunit?(How to run EVL 'fix' when using eunit?)
How to run EVL 'fix' when using eunit? [message #1001477] Wed, 16 January 2013 19:49 Go to next message
Peter Mielke is currently offline Peter MielkeFriend
I am currently using eunit and EVL to validate a model. The validation (check: ) portion of the EVL is being executed and failure traces are displayed, but I do not see that the EVL 'Fix' is executed/available. Does anyone know how to enable the execution/display of the fixes?
Re: How to run EVL 'fix' when using eunit? [message #1001512 is a reply to message #1001477] Wed, 16 January 2013 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

The fixes are integrated with the Eclipse "quick fix" facilities, and invoking them in the same way would probably require writing a custom Java tool.

As a workaround for this limitation in EUnit, I suggest that you extract the code in the fix to an EOL operation and then invoke the operation normally from the fix and the EUnit test.

Would that work for you?
Re: How to run EVL 'fix' when using eunit? [message #1001540 is a reply to message #1001512] Wed, 16 January 2013 22:30 Go to previous message
Peter Mielke is currently offline Peter MielkeFriend

Antonio, thanks for the quick reply.
I can test the 'fix' portion of EVL via Edit->Validate...
or try your suggestion of using an EOL operation in my free time Smile
Just wanted to know if I was missing something in the eunit setup.
Previous Topic:[EVL] Constraint wide Variables
Next Topic:Sync EVL validation result with text editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:18:15 GMT 2024