Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dynamic Languages Toolkit (DLTK) » javascript functionality available?
javascript functionality available? [message #1104] Thu, 05 April 2007 23:31 Go to next message
Gary Horen is currently offline Gary HorenFriend
Messages: 18
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi -- I saw your demo of JavaScript functionality at Eclipsecon. Is there
somewhere that I can obtain that? It looks like the update site for 1.0 only
includes tcl and ruby.

thanks
gary
Re: javascript functionality available? [message #1131 is a reply to message #1104] Tue, 10 April 2007 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrei Sobolev is currently offline Andrei SobolevFriend
Messages: 17
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi Gary,

You can obtain javascript only via CVS from dev.Eclipse.org.

Please use following cvs root to obtain code
:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk

You need to checkout core and javascript plugins.

Kind Regards,
DLTK Team

> Gary Horen wrote:
> Hi -- I saw your demo of JavaScript functionality at Eclipsecon. Is there
> somewhere that I can obtain that? It looks like the update site for 1.0 only
> includes tcl and ruby.
>
> thanks
> gary
>
>
Re: javascript functionality available? [message #1304 is a reply to message #1131] Sun, 22 April 2007 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: a.wyde.hotmail.com

Andrei Sobolev wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> You can obtain javascript only via CVS from dev.Eclipse.org.
>
> Please use following cvs root to obtain code
> :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk

Is this the correct command to login to the repository?
cvs
-d :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
login

I leave the password empty and get this reply:
Logging in
to :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:2401/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from dev.eclipse.org: cvs
[pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: no such repository

Also other CVS repositories mentioned on the different DLTK websites don't
work.

Andy
Re: javascript functionality available? [message #2162 is a reply to message #1304] Mon, 23 April 2007 06:33 Go to previous message
Andrey Platov is currently offline Andrey PlatovFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
login:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology login

checkout:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology co
org.eclipse.dltk

Hope this helped.
--Andrey


Andy wrote:
> Andrei Sobolev wrote:
>
>> Hi Gary,
>>
>> You can obtain javascript only via CVS from dev.Eclipse.org.
>>
>> Please use following cvs root to obtain code
>> :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
>
> Is this the correct command to login to the repository?
> cvs
> -d :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
> login
>
> I leave the password empty and get this reply:
> Logging in
> to :pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:2401/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from dev.eclipse.org: cvs
> [pserver aborted]: /cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.dltk: no such repository
>
> Also other CVS repositories mentioned on the different DLTK websites don't
> work.
>
> Andy
Previous Topic:Default Package
Next Topic:parser for DLTK
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Nov 22 16:51:13 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02096 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software