|IllegalArgumentException: MALFORMED while processing my servlet XML [message #999914]
||Sun, 13 January 2013 12:11
| Daniel McGreal
Registered: April 2012
I'm using Virgo 3.5 under JDK 7 Update 8, on Mac OSX 10.8.2.
Unfortunately, I didn't get very far with debugging this issue, so I don't have much in the way of a bug report to provide, but I wonder if someone might have something else to add.
I had web bundle deployed called 'identify' which I refreshed with some small new code (without changes to the XML). The refresh was successful but loading the servlet through an IllegalArgumentException: MALFORMED while trying to process my identify-servlet.xml. I reverted my changes, cleaned and built in a variety of ways but couldn't get past this point. Until I restarted Virgo and everything was fine (without changing any code). Note that I didn't ever uninstall the bundle, only refreshed it.
Apparently the error is thrown in cases where the filename is not encoded with UTF-8.
If anyone has anything else to contribute, maybe there's a bug report to make out of it.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02010 seconds