Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » how to match href element in uml diagram
how to match href element in uml diagram [message #997301] Sat, 05 January 2013 09:06 Go to next message
Beatus Ding is currently offline Beatus DingFriend
I'm trying to transform UML Class Diagram to other models.I have trouble in accessing the href in the following format:
<packageImport xmi:id="_A78LYDdmEeKttLPFIKJkEA">
      <importedPackage xmi:type="uml:Model" href="pathmap://UML_LIBRARIES/UMLPrimitiveTypes.library.uml#_0"/>
    </packageImport>

I want to get the value of href in the importedPackage.According to the uml class meta-model,the type of importedPackage is "uml:Model",but my match rule package2entity cannot identify it,my rule like this
rule Model2Model{
	from 
		s:UML!Model
	to
		t:UNIFY!Model(
			id <- s.__xmiID__,
			name<-s.name,
			entities<-s.ownedElement
		)
}

My packageimp2entity rule can identify the packageImport element,the rule listed below
rule packageimp2entity{
	from s:UML!PackageImport(s.oclIsTypeOf(UML!PackageImport))
	to	 t:UNIFY!Entity(
			id<-s.__xmiID__,
			subEntities <- s.importedPackage
	)
}

But I don't know how to get the href value.Expression s.importedPackage can match an outside package,not the child element of packageImport.Any help will be appreciated.
Re: how to match href element in uml diagram [message #997437 is a reply to message #997301] Mon, 07 January 2013 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

href is not an attribute or reference of the PackageImport element, it is an XMI serialization-specific feature that is not intended to be handled manually at the model level.
In order to know the model elements (and corresponding attributes/references) you can actually handle, you should take a look to the UML2 metamodel.

Generally, to avoid this kind of misunderstanding, I encourage you to open your metamodels and models with a model editor/browser rather than reading them in XMI (which can be often quite confusing). You can use the generic MoDisco Model Browser for instance.

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: how to match href element in uml diagram [message #997461 is a reply to message #997437] Mon, 07 January 2013 15:55 Go to previous message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
I think you could try
s.importedPackage.__xmiID__
Previous Topic:ATL transformation to XSD Schema
Next Topic:Format Code (Ctrl+Shift+F) deletes 'drop' keyword. Does this effect the program in anyway?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:58:50 GMT 2024