|Multiple workspaces cause RCP app to load IDE workspace [message #991032]
||Mon, 17 December 2012 01:48
| Adrian Lyons
Registered: December 2012
I found a weird issue where my rcp application will load the workspace settings from the eclipse IDE.
Steps to replicate:
1. Setup your RCP application in your eclipse IDE workspace.
2. Open some files (i.e. source files .java) and make some workspace layout changes, then close eclipse.
3. Copy the entire workspace into a new folder.
4. Start your eclipse IDE in the new (copied) workspace.
5. Run your RCP application through the debug menu.
The results I've been getting from those steps has my RCP application attempt to restore the settings from my eclipse IDE (including editors and views whose code isn't available in the RCP).
Has anyone seen anything similar?
Version: Helios Service Release 2
Build id: 20110218-0911
Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers
Unfortunately I don't have a sample RCP project that demonstrates the issue.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01408 seconds