Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8(Report table showing fine but not showing chart)
BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #990672] Thu, 13 December 2012 17:14 Go to next message
Latif patel is currently offline Latif patelFriend
Hi,
Can you guys help me in this issue.
I have create one report in BIRT232 & uploaded in maximo7.5.
When i run report from Maximo using IE8 then report run fine it show all table but not showing charts.

Same report if i run from Chorme Broswer then it is running fine .Showing all table & charts.

I got same issue for crystal report that time i install ActiveX Crystal Report Viewer for Internet Explorer 8 then my issue was solve. But same thing i am serching for BIRT or Maximo.

Thanks in advance...

Latif M Patel
Reporting House
Re: BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #990749 is a reply to message #990672] Fri, 14 December 2012 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

What is the chart type? SVG, PNG, etc? If SVG, you might try PNG.

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Re: BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #991201 is a reply to message #990749] Mon, 17 December 2012 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I had tried with PNG format but still getting same error.

Thanks
Re: BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #991357 is a reply to message #991201] Tue, 18 December 2012 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'll have to try downloading 2.3.2 on my XP machine, at home, to see if I see a problem with it, on IE8. I've tried this with a more recent version, already, with no isues, though. I'll let you know.

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Re: BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #991359 is a reply to message #991357] Tue, 18 December 2012 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Thank you so much sir.
I will wait for your answer.

Thanks
Re: BIRT Report Chart not showing on IE8 [message #991657 is a reply to message #991359] Wed, 19 December 2012 23:35 Go to previous message

I just tried on my home machine, which has IE8 and didn't have an issue seeing my chart? Any way you can reproduce this with a report that uses the sample database? Or a scripted dataSet or something?

Michael

Previous Topic:Connection Pool in Birt Viewer
Next Topic:JS Error after upgrading from 2.2.2 to 3.7.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 19 09:40:33 GMT 2014