Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » MoDisco » How to specifiy query parameters in the Query Executions view?
How to specifiy query parameters in the Query Executions view? [message #990398] Wed, 12 December 2012 09:58 Go to next message
Andreas Brieg is currently offline Andreas BriegFriend
I have a Java Query that takes an EString as Parameter. I would like to specify that parameter in the Query Executions view. However I don't see any action that would do this in that view. Selecting Execute results in a NPE in the Java code of the query, because the parameter is null. Isn't this (yet) possible?
Re: How to specifiy query parameters in the Query Executions view? [message #990439 is a reply to message #990398] Wed, 12 December 2012 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
The current version of the UI does not support the handling of queries with parameters.
However, by directly using the MoDisco Query API, you will be able to run such queries (cf. the Query Manager/Developer Documentation section of the MoDisco Reference Documentation for having a concrete example of this).
I hope this helps.

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: How to specifiy query parameters in the Query Executions view? [message #990465 is a reply to message #990439] Wed, 12 December 2012 15:41 Go to previous message
Andreas Brieg is currently offline Andreas BriegFriend
Yes. That helped. However I think I'm currently faster with hard coding parameters in the java query implementation.
Previous Topic:How to return multiple results for query on ecore model
Next Topic:Help with KDM transformation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:22:39 GMT 2024