|Problem connecting Mylyn remote repo with github issues repo [message #989335]
||Wed, 05 December 2012 16:57
| Rick Horowitz
Registered: July 2009
I'm new to git and mylyn, trying to use egit and mylyn with github. Have gotten most things working, but unable to create a Mylyn remote repository that connects to my github repo issues. Here is my installed Eclipse software. |
Here's what I tried:
- Created an issue in my github repo
- Clicked 'Add Task Repository' in Mylyn Task Repositories tab
- Selected GitHub Issues from the 'Add Task Repo' dialog and clicked 'Next'
- Copied https<colon>//github<dot>com/rickgittest/multiproject.git into the Server field. This caused the Label field to be set to 'rickgittest/multiproject.git issues'
- Entered my GitHub userid and password and clicked the Finish button.
- Answered 'No' to the question, 'Would you like to add a query to the Task list for this repository?'
- The task repository was created, as shown here:
Note the decorator icon used by Eclipse on the repository (I don't know what it means).
- I selected 'Synchronize All Tasks' from the context menu of the newly created Bugs Repo and nothing seems to happen. Shouldn't the issue I created in github be retrieved and shown?
- I then tried to create a New Task for the remote issues repository. I filled out the short description at the top of the dialog, the description field, and set the assignee to myself (my github userid).
- When I press the submit button, I get an error message, "Submit failed: Unexpected error: Not Found". When I click on the error message, I get no additional information.
I could really use some help to get past this problem. Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.12473 seconds