Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EMF Facet] TreeViewer with EObject from different resource sets
[EMF Facet] TreeViewer with EObject from different resource sets [message #988891] Mon, 03 December 2012 14:57 Go to next message
Mikael Barbero is currently offline Mikael Barbero
Hi,

I'm taking a look at EMF Facet to see if I can use its CustomizedTreeContentProvider as content provider of one of my TreeViewer. The issue is the content of this TreeViewer may be EObjects from different ResourceSets. As the CustomizedTreeContentProvider is taking an ICustomizationManager that seems to be tied a single ResourceSet, it seems to be hardly feasible.

If I give only one of the ResourceSet I'm working on, what is the expected behaviour?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

Mikael Barbero
Obeo
Re: [EMF Facet] TreeViewer with EObject from different resource sets [message #989469 is a reply to message #988891] Thu, 06 December 2012 10:51 Go to previous message
Gregoire Dupe is currently offline Gregoire Dupe
Hello

Mikael Barbero wrote on Mon, 03 December 2012 09:57

As the CustomizedTreeContentProvider is taking an ICustomizationManager that seems to be tied a single ResourceSet,

That's right.

Mikael Barbero wrote on Mon, 03 December 2012 09:57

If I give only one of the ResourceSet I'm working on, what is the expected behaviour?

This use has not be planned, but if you don't care of the EObject uniqueness (managed by the unique resource set), it may work fine.

Regards,
Grégoire
Previous Topic:Texo - orm annotation model has invalid default values
Next Topic:[EEF] Problems with references to other models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 23 08:18:12 GMT 2014