Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Axis2 - Create web service on existing Dynamic Web Project
Axis2 - Create web service on existing Dynamic Web Project [message #988770] Mon, 03 December 2012 04:29
Batigol Yeung is currently offline Batigol YeungFriend
I have an existing Dynamic Web Project, which it has its own login page and functionalities working normally.

I wanted to change one of the class in this Dynamic Web Project to be accessible through web service. So I did the following steps:

1) In eclipse, I go to "Window -> Preferences -> Web Services -> Axis2 Preferences -> Axis2 Runtime" to set my Axis 2 runtime location.

2) In eclipse, right click on my project, "Properties -> Project Facets", check "Axis2 Web Services".

3) Go to one of my .java file from Project Explorer, right click on it and select "Web Service -> Create Web Service", select "Bottom up Java bean Web Service" and "Apache Axis2" as the web service runtime.

After that, whenever after I start my server and I can see the following:

1) For the first time I access the existing login screen, I will get the following "ClassNotFoundException" on AxisAdminServlet. However, if I click the login link for the second time, it will go to the login page normally.

class_not_found.jpg

2) When I go to the link "localhost:8083/<my project>/axis2-web/index.jsp", I will be able to get the following Apache welcome page.

axis.jpg

However, When I click on "Services", I will get the followng page.

Axis HTTP Servlet.jpg

Is there something wrong, or is it impossible to create a web service on existing Dynamic Web Project?

Thanks in advance.
Batigol
Previous Topic:Visual Editor
Next Topic:Axis2 - Create web service on existing Dynamic Web Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:24:56 GMT 2024