|Axis2 - Create web service on existing Dynamic Web Project [message #988770]
||Sun, 02 December 2012 23:29
| Batigol Yeung
Registered: December 2012
I have an existing Dynamic Web Project, which it has its own login page and functionalities working normally.|
I wanted to change one of the class in this Dynamic Web Project to be accessible through web service. So I did the following steps:
1) In eclipse, I go to "Window -> Preferences -> Web Services -> Axis2 Preferences -> Axis2 Runtime" to set my Axis 2 runtime location.
2) In eclipse, right click on my project, "Properties -> Project Facets", check "Axis2 Web Services".
3) Go to one of my .java file from Project Explorer, right click on it and select "Web Service -> Create Web Service", select "Bottom up Java bean Web Service" and "Apache Axis2" as the web service runtime.
After that, whenever after I start my server and I can see the following:
1) For the first time I access the existing login screen, I will get the following "ClassNotFoundException" on AxisAdminServlet. However, if I click the login link for the second time, it will go to the login page normally.
2) When I go to the link "localhost:8083/<my project>/axis2-web/index.jsp", I will be able to get the following Apache welcome page.
However, When I click on "Services", I will get the followng page.
Axis HTTP Servlet.jpg
Is there something wrong, or is it impossible to create a web service on existing Dynamic Web Project?
Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01550 seconds