Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Fullscreen 3D Java3D/JOGL/Eclipse problems(Java3D and JOGL fullscreen apps won't display when run from Eclipse)
icon5.gif  Fullscreen 3D Java3D/JOGL/Eclipse problems [message #988632] Fri, 30 November 2012 18:22
Robert Spriggs is currently offline Robert SpriggsFriend
Confused

I've been using JCreator for years and just decided to try using Eclipse for my Java development. I am trying to run fullscreen Java3D and JOGL applications from Eclipse but all that shows is a blank(white) screen. When I ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager, you can see the fullscreen window for a second as it should appear, and then the app is minimized. When I click on the icon to bring it up, it shows fine for a second, then the screen goes blank again.

They work fine if windowed. These applications work fine fullscreen from JCreator or when started from the command line. I'm using Windows Vista 32bit, and Eclipse build 20120920-0800

Of course I am completely new to Eclipse so I don't know what I'm looking for to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Previous Topic:debug not working
Next Topic:Java Update issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:18:24 GMT 2024