Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing
Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing [message #988604] Fri, 30 November 2012 16:43 Go to next message
Guy Griffiths is currently offline Guy GriffithsFriend
I have used Eclipse for many years, but I am new to Mylyn. To ensure this is a real Eclipse problem, I am using a completely fresh install of Eclipse for Java developers, 64-bit Linux, on a fresh, empty workspace.

The button "Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements" is missing from the toolbar. If I choose Window > Customise Perspective and look in the "Toor Bar Visibility" tab, I see the button as the first and only child of "Focus Editor on Active Task". Clicking it gives me the message:

"Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements" cannot be made visible because it is in the unavailable "null" command group.

Would you like to switch to the Command Group Availability tab?

In the "Command Group Availability" tab, the null group is not available.

Any tips on how I can get this button would be most appreciated. This seems like quite an important feature of Mylyn.
Re: Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing [message #1109645 is a reply to message #988604] Sun, 15 September 2013 19:22 Go to previous message
Justin Chudgar is currently offline Justin ChudgarFriend
I'm also having "null" command group issues -- including the specific one above. Docmentation on fixing this is scarce.
Previous Topic:Review 4 Eclipse Previous Versions
Next Topic:Adding attachment programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Nov 26 19:42:59 GMT 2015