Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Chart Legend Link to Bookmark fail
Chart Legend Link to Bookmark fail [message #987692] Tue, 27 November 2012 11:04 Go to next message
Hauke Luebbers is currently offline Hauke Luebbers
Hi guys,

I got the following problem:

I defined a group in a DataSet table as a Bookmark jump point with setting Bookmark = row["PRODUCTLINE"].
Then I created a bookmark hyperlink activated by clicking on the Value (Y) Series in my bar chart with the linked expression row["PRODUCTLINE"]. Everything works fine.

But if I do the exact same thing with the legend it does not work, but the browser scrolls to the last bookmark of the row["PRODUCTLINE"].

Did I do something wrong or is this a known problem?

Thank you in advance,
Hauke
Re: Chart Legend Link to Bookmark fail [message #987709 is a reply to message #987692] Tue, 27 November 2012 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

Can you attach a sample that uses the sample database, showing the issue? Thanks!

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.
Re: Chart Legend Link to Bookmark fail [message #987789 is a reply to message #987709] Wed, 28 November 2012 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hauke Luebbers is currently offline Hauke Luebbers
Hi Michael,

I attached it. Thanks for your time. Smile

Hauke
Re: Chart Legend Link to Bookmark fail [message #988464 is a reply to message #987692] Thu, 29 November 2012 21:18 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael Williams

Take a look at this. Instead of row["PRODUCTLINE"], I used the legendItemText variable. If you look in the expression builder, the row data is not available.

Michael

Add interactivity, scheduling, sharing, live Excel export, and JS integration to your BIRT app with the new, free BIRT server, BIRT iHub F-Type.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 November 2012 21:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:set report parameter in script
Next Topic:Scrollbars or cuts or no charts with various browsers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 30 04:37:39 EDT 2014