Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Elipse build output dir, wrong !(classes not generated under the output dir, rebuilding often)
Elipse build output dir, wrong ! [message #987307] Sun, 25 November 2012 21:34 Go to next message
Dave Missing name is currently offline Dave Missing nameFriend
Hello,

I set project output dir to projectName/bin, and
classes generated should be under the projectName/bin of the workspace.

But they are not there. the dir is empty.

Everytime I use ant to clean build (outside eclipse), classes are
put under /basedir/build/classes. The eclipse will start rebuilding and takes a long time
to rebuild workspace even for one line code change, and blocking. It seems eclipse uses the same output dir: /basedir/build/classes.

Anyone experiencing the same issue? I like <ant build> not to affect eclipse build.
Thanks for help.

Dave

Re: Elipse build output dir, wrong ! [message #987447 is a reply to message #987307] Mon, 26 November 2012 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Eisenberg is currently offline Andrew EisenbergFriend
Eclipse normally filters the output folder so you don't see the class files in projectName/bin. So, are you sure that the class files are not there, or are they just filtered from view? Have a look on the command line (outside of Eclipse) to make sure.
Re: Elipse build output dir, wrong ! [message #1006807 is a reply to message #987447] Sat, 02 February 2013 04:45 Go to previous message
YunusEmre Talay is currently offline YunusEmre TalayFriend
thanks
Previous Topic:Aspectj LTW issue
Next Topic:No Persistence Provider for EntityManager named default
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 13:30:32 GMT 2024