|Re: Need your advice for selecting a build machine tool [message #986248 is a reply to message #986183]
||Mon, 19 November 2012 15:56
|| Steve Christou
Registered: June 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Should support both Linux and Windows OS|
- Yes, Since it's java we can run on both *nix and Windows.
* Should support the following:
* different Linux tool Chains
* Android tool chains
* Build Linux drivers
* Build Python projects
What tools specifically are you using to build your projects (mbuild, ant, gradle, etc.)? The nice thing about hudson is that you can execute command prompt commands, or shell commands, so it should support all those different types of projects (If it runs in command line it should run in hudson).
* Should support SVN
- Yes, It does support SVN 1.7 (I currently monitor that plugin).
Here is a list of all available plugins: http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Plugins
[Updated on: Mon, 19 November 2012 16:09]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02020 seconds