|Security Handshake [message #986072]
||Sun, 18 November 2012 04:41
| Marc Gille
Registered: May 2011
Is there any example or documentation on how to share a security context between Orion and a remote web application hosting functionality used in an Orion Plug-in?|
* A Plug-in is installed in Orion which allows to open a file managed in Orion to be modified by an editor provided with a remote web application.
* After creating such a file, the remote web application intends to store the modified file back or obtain other related files from Orion.
Hereby the remote web application should
* inherit the security context already obtained via the login on Orion (e.g. via a token issued by Orion),
* be able to double check it against Orion to avoid fraud and
* use this security context to invoke the Orion server API.
I have tried to find corresponding documentation without success but may very well have overlooked something.
Anybody having any pointers?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02838 seconds