Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Other Java code reviews?
Other Java code reviews? [message #141084] Sun, 08 March 2009 16:30 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: txbarth.web.de

Hi,
I m using the tptp code analyzer for a few days. I m validating my
source code against the best practices rules set (TPTP 4.5.2 Eclipse all
in one package). Are there any other rules set to import? In the rules
set combo box there are three rules set listed, but only the best
practice rules set is available. Where can I find the Java complete code
review?

Thomas B
Re: Other Java code reviews? [message #141148 is a reply to message #141084] Tue, 10 March 2009 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eugene Chan is currently offline Eugene Chan
Messages: 287
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Thomas,

TPTP Code Analysis has sunset and no longer support by TPTP. As a result,
there is no new rule set introduced.

Eugene

"Thomas Barth" <txbarth@web.de> wrote in message
news:gp19tq$rnn$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
> I m using the tptp code analyzer for a few days. I m validating my
> source code against the best practices rules set (TPTP 4.5.2 Eclipse all
> in one package). Are there any other rules set to import? In the rules
> set combo box there are three rules set listed, but only the best
> practice rules set is available. Where can I find the Java complete code
> review?
>
> Thomas B
Re: Other Java code reviews? [message #141159 is a reply to message #141148] Tue, 10 March 2009 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: txbarth.web.de

Eugene Chan wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> TPTP Code Analysis has sunset and no longer support by TPTP. As a result,
> there is no new rule set introduced.
>
> Eugene

That s no good news. So I have to use another code analyzer like
checkstyle in the future?

Thomas B
Re: Other Java code reviews? [message #141191 is a reply to message #141159] Wed, 11 March 2009 11:45 Go to previous message
Eugene Chan is currently offline Eugene Chan
Messages: 287
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Thomas,

Unfornately there is no plan and resource to support and continue the
development of the function.

Eugene

"Thomas Barth" <txbarth@web.de> wrote in message
news:gp6ih5$46s$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Eugene Chan wrote:
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> TPTP Code Analysis has sunset and no longer support by TPTP. As a result,
>> there is no new rule set introduced.
>>
>> Eugene
>
> That s no good news. So I have to use another code analyzer like
> checkstyle in the future?
>
> Thomas B
Previous Topic:IWAT0005E The host localhost was not found.?
Next Topic:on WindXP, profiler hangs at "Connecting to JVMTI agent"
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Apr 19 18:50:45 EDT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.14679 seconds