Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Tycho » The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from require(Error about missing requirenments in tycho)
The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from require [message #973854] Tue, 06 November 2012 17:19 Go to next message
Alex Kipling is currently offline Alex KiplingFriend
Situation: I have an Eclipse RCP Application, which I am trying to build with tycho plugin for Eclipse.
When I am executing my Eclipse Application inside of the IDe - the Application is executed normally.
When using tycho to build the Application - the following error is thrown:

The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

What I did :
In other cases where a "missing requirenments" exception was thrown, which I found - a missing transitive plugin-dependency was the reason(https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-400)

In my case an SWT widget "Button" is missing, so I am trying to import swt. SWT is platform dependant so I am importing swt inside of the product, as described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/FAQ

Anyway, during compilation the error occurs again.

Question:
Do someone have any Idea, how to solve this Problem?
Re: The type org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from req [message #987037 is a reply to message #973854] Fri, 23 November 2012 05:17 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
This web forum is closed and not monitored. See the Announcement message at the top of the forum page.
Previous Topic:Create feature including sources
Next Topic:RCP product multi-platform build relying on Tycho ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:43:13 GMT 2024