Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Nested CombinedFragment(Nested CombinedFragment Duplication Bug in Papyrus 0.9.1)
Nested CombinedFragment [message #973091] Mon, 05 November 2012 23:22 Go to next message
MyungWoon Oh is currently offline MyungWoon Oh
I'm using Papyrus 0.9.1 Sequence Diagram.

When I make a CombinedFragment(nested) inside other CombinedFragment(enclosing), Papyrus 0.9.1 unintentionally makes a duplicate of the nested CombinedFragment behind the enclosing CombinedFragment.

index.php/fa/12202/0/
I moved down the enclosing CombinedFragment to show the unintentional duplicate in the image above.

Papyrus 0.9.1 removed the pop-up which asked me to choose ConsiderIgnoreFragment or CombinedFragment by deactivating(commenting) 331 line of org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.sequence.part.UMLPaletteFactory.java, and that is one of the reasons of this bug.
If I reactivate that pop-up, Papyrus 0.9.1 doesn't make the duplicate.

I tried hard to fix this bug by myself, but I couldn't.

I want that pop-up deactivated with no duplicate.

How can I do that?

[Updated on: Mon, 05 November 2012 23:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nested CombinedFragment [message #989181 is a reply to message #973091] Tue, 04 December 2012 21:49 Go to previous message
MyungWoon Oh is currently offline MyungWoon Oh
I found the answer.

To remove(or comment)

} else if(UMLElementTypes.CombinedFragment_3004.equals(((CreateUnspecifiedTypeRequest)request).getElementTypes().get(0))) {
				return interactionCompartment.getCommand(request);

of org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.sequence.edit.policies.InteractionOperandLayoutEditPolicy.getCommand() will fix this problem.
Previous Topic:'Child Meta Feature' must reference 'Meta Class' or its sub-classes
Next Topic:Installing EastADL with Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 02 15:00:12 EDT 2014