Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » New project from existing code(Create a separate project using code from repository)
icon5.gif  New project from existing code [message #972291] Mon, 05 November 2012 14:08 Go to next message
James Inbody is currently offline James InbodyFriend
I recently setup a SVN server here at work. We have an ongoing Android project in which we are constantly updating the versions so each new build is an extension of the previous one. I thought it should be simple enough to start a new project from the existing code and have that point to a different folder in the same directory on the server. However, every way that I have tried points the new project to the existing(previous version) path on the server. I basically just want to copy the project but to a new path on the SVN. I obviously am not understanding how to achieve this efficiently. Thank you in advance!
Re: New project from existing code [message #990726 is a reply to message #972291] Thu, 13 December 2012 20:39 Go to previous message
James Inbody is currently offline James InbodyFriend
Even though I'm not sure anyone is reading this, I copied a project, disconnected it from SVN, erased meta data for SVN, and then shared the project with the SVN. It seems like there has to be a better (easier) way to do this. ?
Previous Topic:How can I add jar files for reference to imported SVN project
Next Topic:file modified time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 18 16:28:51 GMT 2014