Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » blueprint configuration eclipse juno
blueprint configuration eclipse juno [message #971920] Mon, 05 November 2012 08:09 Go to next message
nic wurst is currently offline nic wurstFriend
Hello,

iam new to gemini blueprint and need some help for the first configuration.
i created via the wizard (eclipse juno) the rcp mail template examble. then i created a new target definition where i added all required libs (spring, gemini blueprint) and setted this to my target platform.
After that, i created META-INF/spring/context.xml with a dummy bean definition:
<bean id="dummyServiceImpl" class="service.DummyServiceImpl" />
<osgi:service id="dummyService" interface="service.IDummyService" ref="dummyServiceImpl" />
</beans>

then in the plugin.xml, i added all spring and blueprint and the org.eclipse.rcp, org.eclipse.ui and org.eclipse.core libs to the list of required plugins.
Also in my run configuration, i marked all spring and gemini libs(plugins).
When i run this configuration, the rcp mail examble starts CORRECT, but no spring context were loaded.
here is the output from my console:
!SESSION 2012-11-05 08:58:21.565 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_29
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments: -product de.wu.Test
Command-line arguments: -product de.wu.Test.product -data C:\Users\**\workspace/../runtime-de.wu.Test.product -dev file:C:/Users/**/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/de.wu.Test.product/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -consoleLog

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2012-11-05 08:58:22.283
!MESSAGE NLS unused message: LAUNCHER_INVALID_PORT in: org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.ExternalMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2012-11-05 08:58:22.493
!MESSAGE NLS unused message: ADAPTOR_DIRECTORY_REMOVE_EXCEPTION in: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.ExternalMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2012-11-05 08:58:22.493
!MESSAGE NLS unused message: ADAPTOR_ERROR_GETTING_MANIFEST in: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.ExternalMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2012-11-05 08:58:22.494
!MESSAGE NLS unused message: ADAPTOR_DATA_AREA_NOT_SET in: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.ExternalMessages

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 1 2012-11-05 08:58:22.495
!MESSAGE NLS unused message: BUNDLE_CLASSPATH_PROPERTIES_ERROR in: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.ExternalMessages
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.boot.ChainActivator).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

when i hit "find unused dependencies", he shows me all spring libs.
I didnt find much information how to configure the first blueprint project, if anyone could give me some information i would be very glad.

Thank you.

Ulf
Re: blueprint configuration eclipse juno [message #974668 is a reply to message #971920] Wed, 07 November 2012 08:32 Go to previous message
Sebastian Lorenz is currently offline Sebastian LorenzFriend
I'm also quite new to Gemini and had the same problems. Maybe in your start configuration you should check if the org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender bundle is started before your bundle that contains the config.xml file.
Previous Topic:Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint
Next Topic:Pointcuts in blueprint xml configuration causes classloading issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:33:17 GMT 2024