Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Lua Development Tools » Code Assist for Corona SDK
Code Assist for Corona SDK [message #948587] Thu, 18 October 2012 06:58 Go to next message
Alex Missing name is currently offline Alex Missing nameFriend
Hi,

I've installed the Koneki LDT plugin for eclipse and imported my Corona project. However, Eclipse does not understand any of the Corona libraries or implicit objects such as 'display' etc.

Please advise how I can get code-assist working.

Thanks,

Alex
Re: Code Assist for Corona SDK [message #950283 is a reply to message #948587] Fri, 19 October 2012 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Bernard is currently offline Simon BernardFriend
Hi Alex,
To enable tooling like autocompletion or documentation for a given lua execution environment (like lua 5.1, gideros, MOAI ...), you need to add the support of this one to LDT like this.
You could find some execution environment support on our wiki here.
Currently, nobody has contributed a Corona Execution Environment. We hope for a community contribution. You could also ask to Corona developpers to provide this Execution Environment for its users.
If you want to test the potencial of execution envionment in LDT you could try the Lua 5.1 one.

P.S : Debugging corona application should works with LDT.
Re: Code Assist for Corona SDK [message #1065181 is a reply to message #950283] Mon, 24 June 2013 15:53 Go to previous message
Marc Aubry is currently offline Marc AubryFriend
To easily debug a Corona project using LDT 1.0 see the following topic on the Corona forum:
http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/35188-windows-eclipse-koneki-corona-first-steps-setup/?p=183754
Previous Topic:Does code assistance only work if you have the lua module associated with the documents
Next Topic:Issues debugging variables in Love2D with LuaJIT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:33:23 GMT 2024