| Solution: Translate publiched process from English to Swedish (or any other language) [message #939022]
||Wed, 10 October 2012 11:00
| Thomas Javing
Registered: October 2012
I have just finished implementing EPF at a customer. They had to have all information in Swedish, I managed to do this using a translation table and a tool called Textcrawler.
Here are my instructions on how to translate a published process:
1. Download and install textcrawler, google Textcrawler and you will find sites to download from (I couldn't post a direct link in this topic since I am a junior member)
2. Publish your process.
3. Download the file(Translate eng-swe.txc) I added to this post.
4. Open textcrawler.
5. Go to the tab, Batch Commands, click batch editor and load the file "Translate eng-swe.txc"
5. Edit the file to fit your needs, then click use.
6. In Batch Commands, locate your published process. ex. C:\[folder you choosed to publish in]\[name of your method plug-in]
7. Make sure the checkbox "Scan Subfolders" is checked.
8. Clicks options, click the Replace tab, make sure the Outout Encoding is UTF8.
9. Now, click the replace button and Textcrawler should begin search and replace according to the loaded translation table.
Feel free to use my translation file and adjust it to your language.
I hope this is helpful for more non english users.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.14120 seconds