Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Debug As "PHP Script" - how to get this option to display
Debug As "PHP Script" - how to get this option to display [message #933148] Thu, 04 October 2012 19:37
Colin Goldberg is currently offline Colin Goldberg
Hi,

I recently downloaded the Indigo version (from zend /community/pdt/downloads, entry described as PDT 3.0.2 w/Eclipse Indigo). I have had Eclipse Helios - also downloaded from /community/pdt a while back. I have not removed my Helios version and I have both Helios and Indigo using the same workspace (not at the same time of course). I am only doing this until I have complete confidence in the new version. When I do I will remove the old.

I was trying to set up Eclipse for phpcloud.com, and I may have set something that is the cause of this, but I cannot select Debug As PHP Script in the Debug (or PHP Debug) Perspective in Indigo. The only option provided under "Debug As' is PHP Web Application. If I select this, I get a "Web Page Not Found" error, with the url starting as "http : //localhost/...". (Spaces around : to get past posting restriction)

I would like to be able to switch back and forth between debugging locally (as PHP Script) and also on phpcloud.com if I can. How do I configure Eclipse to allow me to (a) show Debug As PHP Script so I can run scripts locally, and (b) if possible to switch to PHP Web Application - ie. on phpcloud.com

I am aware that I have to set up a tunnel when I will be accessing phpcloud.com. I did this, but I did not see any change in behavior in the Debug As options. I did not get the remote debugging to work either, but that's another topic.

Can anyone help?

Colin G
Previous Topic:Cannot run newly downloaded eclipse pdt
Next Topic:Zend debugger in Eclipse on OS X 10.7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 19 08:06:15 GMT 2014