|Porting issue. The Second step. [message #126587]
||Mon, 17 March 2008 14:52
Originally posted by: ck2329.mail.ru|
I'm happy to say that now Eclipse is able to show some info from my
target(linux mips) -heap and gc profilers are partitially in working state.
But anyway tptp is still extremely unstable.
1) It is impossible to connect threadProf - it fails on registering
MonitorWait event, MonitorWaited event etc capabilities on the JVM.
2) It is impossible to "attach to agent" from the first attempt - first i
should attach(i checked fileter - it is empy and named as "Default") -
then Detach from Agent - then attach again(now filter will be not empty
and named as "__JVMPI__" )
3) After first succesfull connecting to jvmti agent(server=enabled;
HeapProf) through AC and then stopping profiling session - it is
impossible to connect one more time.
4) If i choose "Run GC" then jvmti agent causes Segmentation fault
5) If i choose terminate process - then agent receives Kill signal - but
AC is already dead because of segmentation fault.
Please give some comments to the mentioned above if possible.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.07025 seconds