Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 Tools » How to install Cheddar asTopcased/Stood plugin?(about AADL scheduling tool:cheddar)
icon5.gif  How to install Cheddar asTopcased/Stood plugin? [message #923772] Wed, 26 September 2012 07:23 Go to next message
Simon Wang is currently offline Simon WangFriend
Does anybody know how to install Cheddar as Topcased/Stood plugin?
I want to use Cheddar to do scheduling analysis.It's said that Cheddar can analyse AADL models.I thought it can be installed like Ocarina,which can be installed as Osate plugin.

the another question is
I installed Cheddar in Linux,but I don't know how to import AADL project in Cheddar.When I use the submenu "aadl project import" to import an AADL file(xxx.aadl) to Cheddar.Some message shows: "Can not read file;AADL parsing error;Cannot parse standard property sets".

If you know how to handle the questions.Please be generous to tell me.Thanks in advance!
Re: How to install Cheddar asTopcased/Stood plugin? [message #1729217 is a reply to message #923772] Tue, 12 April 2016 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muhammad Dastgir is currently offline Muhammad DastgirFriend
Hello Simon
I am facing the same problem as in question 2.
I installed Cheddar in Linux,but I don't know how to import AADL project in Cheddar.When I use the submenu "aadl project import" to import an AADL file(xxx.aadl) to Cheddar.Some message shows: "Can not read file;AADL parsing error;Cannot parse standard property sets".
Can you tell me the solution to it?
Re: How to install Cheddar asTopcased/Stood plugin? [message #1800187 is a reply to message #923772] Fri, 21 December 2018 06:57 Go to previous message
wang chenglong is currently offline wang chenglongFriend
HI i meet the same quesiton.please can you tell you is hwo to solving the problem. thank you very muchu.
Previous Topic:Unable to install UML to JAVA (UML designer)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:40:22 GMT 2024