Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Mysterious icon when synchronizing project with repository
Mysterious icon when synchronizing project with repository [message #916652] Wed, 19 September 2012 09:28 Go to next message
Who Cares is currently offline Who CaresFriend
Hi, every once in a while, this icon pops up in the Team Synchronizing view. What does it mean? I could not find what it means and it is not described in the reference.

hxxp://imageshack.us/a/img546/5539/mysteryw.png
(Excuse the link, I cannot use external link while I have fewer than 25 messages)
Re: Mysterious icon when synchronizing project with repository [message #1006303 is a reply to message #916652] Wed, 30 January 2013 18:26 Go to previous message
Jitendra Bisht is currently offline Jitendra BishtFriend

A blue incoming arrow - indicates whether there is an incoming change for an already existing document.
A black outgoing arrow - indicates there is an outgoing change (made by you)
A red two way arrow - indicates there is a conflict for this document, i.e. the document has both an incoming as well as an outgoing change. Scenario - From the last team synchronize, you had a v1.0 of a file. Someone else made a change to that file and the SVN Repository is now updated to v1.1. In the meanwhile, you made changes to the same file and its v1.1 in your local library. On your next team synch, EPF detects this as conflict.
Folder/Document/Image with an incoming blue arrow with a +ve sign on it - indicates a new incoming element which did not exist previously. A negative sign would indicate deletion of an image which existed before.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2013 18:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Can't run a project imported from SVN repository
Next Topic:No SVN in EPF 1.5.1.5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:41:41 GMT 2024