Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Agent Controller 4.4.0 for Solaris
Agent Controller 4.4.0 for Solaris [message #121456] Mon, 28 January 2008 07:53 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: swati_gkd.rediffmail.com

Hello,

I want to use the standalone agent controller functionality. \
I can found the installation for all the platforms at download
site
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.3.0
Whereas the installation for the solaris at the site
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.4.0 is not available.

Can you please help me, where can I get the installation for the
latest agent controller 4.4.0 for Solaris?


Thanks and Regards,
Swati
Re: Agent Controller 4.4.0 for Solaris [message #121464 is a reply to message #121456] Mon, 28 January 2008 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Swati,
We discontinued support for the Agent Controller on Solaris (and the
other non-Lintel platforms) in TPTP 4.3.0. IN TPTP 4.4+ we only support 6
Windows (IPF, EM64T, X86) and Linux (IPF, EM64T, X86) platforms.

Paul
"Swati" <swati_gkd@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
news:ea3ddc8834b78c195bb0adf6875c6a97$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hello,
> I want to use the standalone agent controller functionality. \
> I can found the installation for all the platforms at download
> site
> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.3.0
> Whereas the installation for the solaris at the site
> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.4.0 is not available.
>
> Can you please help me, where can I get the installation for the
> latest agent controller 4.4.0 for Solaris?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Swati
>
>
Re: Agent Controller 4.4.0 for Solaris [message #123639 is a reply to message #121464] Thu, 21 February 2008 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: swati_gkd.rediffmail.com

Paul Slauenwhite wrote:

> Hi Swati,
> We discontinued support for the Agent Controller on Solaris (and the
> other non-Lintel platforms) in TPTP 4.3.0. IN TPTP 4.4+ we only support 6
> Windows (IPF, EM64T, X86) and Linux (IPF, EM64T, X86) platforms.

> Paul
> "Swati" <swati_gkd@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ea3ddc8834b78c195bb0adf6875c6a97$1@www.eclipse.org...
>> Hello,
>> I want to use the standalone agent controller functionality.
>> I can found the installation for all the platforms at download
>> site
>> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.3.0
>> Whereas the installation for the solaris at the site
>> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.4.0 is not available.
>>
>> Can you please help me, where can I get the installation for the
>> latest agent controller 4.4.0 for Solaris?
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Swati
>>
>>

Thanks for the helping information.

Is it possible to use the standalone agent controller 4.3 of solaris
with the tptp of 4.4 or greater version?
When I downloaded the agent controller zip for the solaris I could
not get the bin directory. Just lib and include directories are available,
is there any different way to start agent controller, without bin?

where,
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/agen tcontroller_42/solaris_sparc/getting_started.html

link shows the same way to start agent controller as that of linux using
<ac_dir>/bin/RAStart.sh.

Please help me to use agent controller to solaris machine for
remote launching and executing tptp test cases. Thanks in advanced.


Thanks and Regards,
Swati
Re: Agent Controller 4.4.0 for Solaris [message #123907 is a reply to message #123639] Mon, 25 February 2008 11:49 Go to previous message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Messages: 970
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Swati,
Yes, the 4.3 Agent Controller will work with newer versions of the TPTP
workbench (e.g. 4.4 and 4.5).

Looks like your download was incomplete since the 4.3 Solaris Agent
Controller download contains the bin directory.

Paul
"Swati" <swati_gkd@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
news:ed99af1d9672333171b12bf0b85ca19f$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Paul Slauenwhite wrote:
>
>> Hi Swati,
>> We discontinued support for the Agent Controller on Solaris (and the
>> other non-Lintel platforms) in TPTP 4.3.0. IN TPTP 4.4+ we only support
>> 6 Windows (IPF, EM64T, X86) and Linux (IPF, EM64T, X86) platforms.
>
>> Paul
>> "Swati" <swati_gkd@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:ea3ddc8834b78c195bb0adf6875c6a97$1@www.eclipse.org...
>>> Hello,
>>> I want to use the standalone agent controller functionality. I can
>>> found the installation for all the platforms at download site
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.3.0
>>> Whereas the installation for the solaris at the site
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/?ver=4.4.0 is not available.
>>>
>>> Can you please help me, where can I get the installation for the
>>> latest agent controller 4.4.0 for Solaris?
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>> Swati
>>>
>>>
>
> Thanks for the helping information.
>
> Is it possible to use the standalone agent controller 4.3 of solaris
> with the tptp of 4.4 or greater version? When I downloaded the agent
> controller zip for the solaris I could not get the bin directory. Just lib
> and include directories are available, is there any different way to start
> agent controller, without bin?
>
> where,
> http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/agen tcontroller_42/solaris_sparc/getting_started.html
> link shows the same way to start agent controller as that of linux using
> <ac_dir>/bin/RAStart.sh.
>
> Please help me to use agent controller to solaris machine for remote
> launching and executing tptp test cases. Thanks in advanced.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Swati
>
Previous Topic:Remote Launching and running tptp AGR on eclipse
Next Topic:Setting Workspace location property in commandline invocation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 26 11:20:58 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.18467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software