|Java Editors Blank Upon Launch [message #903629]
||Fri, 24 August 2012 11:12
| Alex Raugust
Registered: August 2012
A trivial problem, but annoying enough for me to create an account and post this question:|
I enjoy using Mylyn, so I will have an active task open whose "context" is to remember the 3 or 4 Java editor windows I have open at the time.
When I launch Eclipse, the Mylyn task is opened, along with the several last-open editors.
The Issue: The editor with focus is fine. But when I switch to any of the other editors that were opened, they show only the grey background, no text. If I leave the editor, all other editors show their content as expected, including the blank editor I just left.
It's like a basic refresh problem?
1) The editor with initial focus shows content.
2) The next selected editor (any, does not matter which) shows blank.
3) The next selected editors (any) show their content fine, including the one that didn't in step 2.
Known issue? Any advice appreciated, thanks.
Eclipse for RCP Indigo SR2
GWT Plugin 2.4
|Re: Java Editors Blank Upon Launch [message #903666 is a reply to message #903629]
||Fri, 24 August 2012 15:09
| Stephan Herrmann
Registered: July 2009
I've seen several versions of redraw problems with 4.2, but can't recall any with 3.7.|
Can you try using 3.8?
Since this seems to be reproduceable it might be worth a bug report.
My first guess would be file against Eclipse Platform UI.
For a report it would be great if you could narrow this down a bit further:
- does it happen in a fresh workspace, too, or only in one specific?
- does it happen without Mylyn in the loop?
- when you see the gray background, does resizing the editor help?
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01471 seconds