Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution. New(Cannot open object mapping editor for test suit)
Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution. New [message #902385] Fri, 17 August 2012 12:08 Go to next message
max emmert is currently offline max emmertFriend
hi,

im new to jubula and have following problem:

i tried to walk through the html tutorial in jubula. (aut run with firefox 13.0.1)
AUT-Agent is running and connected, testsuit with a testcase was created.
i can start the aut agend and the test, but when i open the object mapping editor,
it does not adopt the components i've set. Sad
the mysterious thing is, that i can add components directly from the aut. but not automatical from the test.

on the test suit there is an error: "Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution". but aut setting is set and i can start the aut by using jubula.

if i disable teststyle for my project the error disappears, but my problem with the object mapping editor does not.

did someone else had this problem or has anyone an idea to solve it?

thank you very much!

greetings max
Re: Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution. New [message #903987 is a reply to message #902385] Mon, 27 August 2012 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

In the properties view for a test suite, you can select the AUT from a combo-box as described here.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution. New [message #1003899 is a reply to message #903987] Tue, 22 January 2013 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi Alex,

I met this problem too. And I saw that "Select the AUT for this Test Suite . "but i don't know how? Can I Select an existed AUT for my Test Suit (If it works ,what the operation steps?), Or I have to create a new one?
Thanks a lot,

Posia

[Updated on: Tue, 22 January 2013 08:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Each Test Suite requires an AUT setting for Execution. New [message #1003935 is a reply to message #902385] Tue, 22 January 2013 09:24 Go to previous message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
In my problem,when I want to create a new testsuit to the Project(which reference only one AUT),I should click on the project name and then do the operation to create a new testsuit.and it solved.But if the project reference more than one AUT, this method doesn't work any more.

Hope that helps,

posia

[Updated on: Tue, 22 January 2013 11:10]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:AUT Agent on AIX ,couldn't start AUT with Excutable File name such as .sh file
Next Topic:Central data set as a parameters for standard Actions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:35:15 GMT 2024