|Metamodel to metamodel transformation [message #901540]
||Mon, 13 August 2012 09:49
| Peter Johnsen
Registered: January 2012
I wonder whether someone can help me out on this one.
I would like to use ATL to tranform a metamodel conforming to one meta-metamodel to a metamodel conforming to another meta-metamodel. That is, the source and target models reside on M2 and not M1 which is a more common scenario. Additionally, I wonder how to define these models in EMF.
What I would like to do is this (the numbers indicate meta levels):
- Define a meta-metamodel X3 in EMF named X3.ecore
- Create a metamodel conforming to X2 and name it X2.ecore
- Define a meta-metamodel Y3 in EMF named Y3.ecore
- Define a transformation mapping concepts from X3 to concepts in Y3 using ATL
- Transform the X2 model to an Y2 model (Y2.ecore)
- Create a model Y1 that confroms to Y2
1. How can I define the models?
2. How can I configure the ATL configuration to use my meta-metamodels and thereby execute the transformation?
Hopefully there are some experts out there!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.10874 seconds