Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete(BIRT pdf print issue in pdf complete)
BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #899998] Fri, 03 August 2012 11:41 Go to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
I have a pdf file which got exported from BIRT report. I tried opening that pdf file in adobe acrobat and tried printing it. It got printed properly.

But when i try to open the same pdf file using PDF complete and print it. Nothing gets printed. But the pdf file is getting opened in PDF complete properly.

Is birt pdf report not compatible with printing using pdf complete or so.?

Please any of you tell me solution for it. Its really Urgent.

I have attached a sample pdf report exported using birt. It will not print anything if you open and print it via pdf complete.

Thanks in advance.
  • Attachment: index.pdf
    (Size: 1.01KB, Downloaded 94 times)
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900078 is a reply to message #899998] Fri, 03 August 2012 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Do you get any error?

Jason


On 8/3/2012 7:41 AM, suganya c wrote:
> I have a pdf file which got exported from BIRT report. I tried opening that pdf file in adobe acrobat and tried printing it. It got printed properly.
>
> But when i try to open the same pdf file using PDF complete and print it. Nothing gets printed. But the pdf file is getting opened in PDF complete properly.
>
> Is birt pdf report not compatible with printing using pdf complete or so.?
>
> Please any of you tell me solution for it. Its really Urgent.
>
> I have attached a sample pdf report exported using birt. It will not print anything if you open and print it via pdf complete.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900121 is a reply to message #900078] Sat, 04 August 2012 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
No.Not getting any error. But data alone from pdf exported file from BIRT is not getting printed when it is opened and printed via pdf complete.

If pdf exported file from BIRT contains table with data in it, then table alone is getting printed, but not the data is getting printed. This is happening when that pdf report is opened and printed via PDF complete.

Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900391 is a reply to message #900121] Mon, 06 August 2012 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Are you doing this from the BIRT designer? Or are you exporting the pdf
and then opening it in pdf complete?

Jason

On 8/4/2012 4:56 AM, suganya c wrote:
> No.Not getting any error. But data alone from pdf exported file from
> BIRT is not getting printed when it is opened and printed via pdf complete.
>
> If pdf exported file from BIRT contains table with data in it, then
> table alone is getting printed, but not the data is getting printed.
> This is happening when that pdf report is opened and printed via PDF
> complete.
>
>
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900430 is a reply to message #900391] Tue, 07 August 2012 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
I am exporting the PDF and opening it in PDF complete.
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900520 is a reply to message #900430] Tue, 07 August 2012 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
It is not getting printed even BIRTdesigner is used.
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900570 is a reply to message #900520] Tue, 07 August 2012 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Suganya,

Do you only get this issue with BIRT created PDFs?

Jason

On 8/7/2012 7:33 AM, suganya c wrote:
> It is not getting printed even BIRTdesigner is used.
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900783 is a reply to message #900570] Wed, 08 August 2012 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
Yes.
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900832 is a reply to message #900783] Wed, 08 August 2012 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

You may need to open a bugzilla entry for this. I assume you do not get
anything in the event log?

Jason

On 8/8/2012 9:13 AM, suganya c wrote:
> Yes.
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #900926 is a reply to message #900832] Thu, 09 August 2012 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suganya c is currently offline suganya cFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: August 2012
Junior Member
Yes. There is no event log information. I created the bugzilla entry [Bug 386903].
Re: BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete [message #901069 is a reply to message #900926] Thu, 09 August 2012 15:29 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Thanks for posting the bug number.

Jason

On 8/9/2012 2:24 AM, suganya c wrote:
> Yes. There is no event log information. I created the bugzilla entry
> [Bug 386903].
Previous Topic:Using JDBC for datasource not showing all of Schema
Next Topic:Dynamically set table name in onPrepare method
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Nov 27 07:09:51 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.06934 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software