Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » More detail please(Could we have more details about ProR usage)
More detail please [message #899655] Wed, 01 August 2012 17:03
Tim Clark is currently offline Tim ClarkFriend
Hello Michael

Would you have time to explain more about the mechanics of creating reqif files using ProR/Rodin? Looking at the file "pror_rodin_integration.reqif", and following your video it's not clear to me how to get from a new reqif file, which contains just one "Requirement Type (Spec Object)" to the sort of thing in the above-mentioned file.

1. Where do the different types come from (Headline, Use case)?
2. How does a particular cell (or is it row or type or what?) get its presentation characteristics (Headline, Line wrapping,...)?

Your paper (A method and tool ...) is absolutely fascinating and terrifying.

(The latter in the sense that it reveals how complex and difficult the business of specifying and making systems really is! What an amazing amount of stuff is swept under the carpet or not even thought about by intuitive software practitioners like myself Smile

What would be really useful in the quest to understand and make use of these methods, would be to have the Rodin/ProR project(s) that lies behind the paper - any chance of getting this?

Regards, Tim
Previous Topic:Can I have some dog food please?
Next Topic:More detail please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:51:28 GMT 2024