Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Defining constraints in class diagrams
Defining constraints in class diagrams [message #898293] Thu, 26 July 2012 06:58 Go to next message
Bea Perez is currently offline Bea PerezFriend
Hi everyone!
I need to define some contraints in a class diagram but without being associated to any profile. I have been tried with the Constraint element but altough I can establish the context of the constraint, I do not know how to put neither the type of the constraint (invariant, pre or post) nor the specification of the constraint in such a way that it is validated.

Does anybody can tall me hoy to defined constraints? Do I need some Papyrus extension?

I am using version 0.9.0.v201206131215.

Thank you very much!
Bea

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2012 06:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Defining constraints in class diagrams [message #899248 is a reply to message #898293] Tue, 31 July 2012 08:33 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello,

The type (pre/post condition) is not defined in the constraint itself. They can be set for an Operation (Among others). The invariant can be defined on a State (And a few other elements). There's also a Stereotype <<Invariant>> (From the Standard Profile) which applies to Constraints.

In Papyrus, the pre- and post- condition are accessible from the "Advanced" tab in the properties view.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Deployment Diagrams
Next Topic:How to apply my customized uiCustom file to Model Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:07:48 GMT 2024