Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Greenpages Maven Build Failure(Maven Package Build Failure in Greenpages 2.3.0 and 2.4.0)
Greenpages Maven Build Failure [message #898149] Wed, 25 July 2012 22:14 Go to next message
Tri Nguyen is currently offline Tri NguyenFriend
Hi,

I am getting Maven build failures in Greenpages 2.3.0 and 2.4.0.
I am following the exact instructions/documentation to build and install the examples, executing the command: mvn package

However, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project greenpages-solution: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages-solution:par:2.3.0.RELEASE: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages.app-solution:jar:2.3.0.RELEASE, com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages.jpa-solution:jar:2.3.0.RELEASE, com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages.db-solution:jar:2.3.0.RELEASE, com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages.web-solution:war:2.3.0.RELEASE: Could not find artifact com.springsource.dmserver:greenpages.app-solution:jar:2.3.0.RELEASE in com.springsource.repository.bundles.snapshot

I got Virgo 3.5.0 and Greenpages 2.5.0 to work.
Unfortunately, my company is currently fixed on Virgo 2.1.1.
Greenpages 2.5.0 does not work with Virgo 2.1.1.
So, I have to get Greenpages 2.3.0 or 2.4.0 as a sanity test and working basis.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

Tri
Re: Greenpages Maven Build Failure [message #898694 is a reply to message #898149] Fri, 27 July 2012 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
I tried building Greenpages 2.4.0 and, although I hit different build problems, it looks well out of date and has dependencies on some SpringSource dm Server bundles which no longer seem to be around. I'm afraid you'll have to upgrade Virgo to use Greenpages easily and if that's not possible, you would be probably be best advised to write a small example inspired by Greenpages. You see I don't think any of the committers are likely to be able to find the time to go and sort out the old versions.
Re: Greenpages Maven Build Failure [message #1008999 is a reply to message #898149] Thu, 14 February 2013 09:17 Go to previous message
Cene Lavrič is currently offline Cene LavričFriend
Please refer to my Wordpress blog "greenpagesvirgo.wordpress.com" where you can find instructions how to get Greenpages deployed.
Previous Topic:Greenpages app not working from eclipse
Next Topic:Virgo Server Adapter Immediate Shutdown
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:29:55 GMT 2024