|Re: Setting Developer Environment [message #970826 is a reply to message #897296]
||Sun, 04 November 2012 05:31
| Boris Brodski
Registered: July 2009
Thank you for the tips!
I followed those steps. It was partially success, but I still have some major issues, that prevent me from using my new development environment. I used
Here are some issues I had:
1. Along the way I had to install different plugins into my eclipse (like easymock or GMF). Is there a recommended (zipped) eclipse somewhere with all necessary plugins installed?
2. The last released Xtend (2.3.1) installed into the eclipse fails to compile some Xtend source files. The problem was always the casting. Xtend fails to use right (casted) variable after an instanceof check within the generated code. I had to fix it manually. So which Xtend/Xtext version should be used?
3. After altering the Xtext.ecore file and invoking "Generate Model Code" from the Xtext.genmodel I had a lot of errors. Here are some of those:
- Missing @since tag on getMyCoolNewAttribute()
- The import ecore cannot be resolved
- The method doSwitch(int, EObject) in the type XtextSwitch<Boolean> is not applicable for the arguments
Thank you for the help!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03390 seconds