Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Support for current Firefox-Releases
Support for current Firefox-Releases [message #896692] Thu, 19 July 2012 12:01 Go to next message
Christina Ballot is currently offline Christina BallotFriend
Jubula's support for Firefox-Releases seems a little rusty.

While Selenium works perfectly well with current releases, Jubula -- itself using Selenium internally -- fails to run with Release 13 and 14 (AUT does not start).

Is there any means of getting Jubula to work with a current Firefox release?
Re: Support for current Firefox-Releases [message #898285 is a reply to message #896692] Thu, 26 July 2012 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Our test environment was updated to FF 10 before the last release, and we have positive feedback from 11 and 12. I had heard that there were problems with 13. You could put an enhancement in for the FF 13 / 14 support. As far as I'm aware this would involve updating our selenium version and making sure that none of our current actions / support has any problems with the new version.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Support for current Firefox-Releases [message #900145 is a reply to message #898285] Sat, 04 August 2012 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there,

I am not quite sure why I would have to enter a "improvmenent"-request for new firefox-releases. Shouldn't it be in your own interest to be able to test with the latest (including possible security fixes) version of Firefox?

Sincerely
Christina
Re: Support for current Firefox-Releases [message #900156 is a reply to message #900145] Sat, 04 August 2012 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Well, if it isn't worth 2 minutes of your time to let us "officially" know that you consider this important, why do you think we should consider it important?

OSS communities are about working together, after all.

- Achim
Re: Support for current Firefox-Releases [message #900167 is a reply to message #900156] Sat, 04 August 2012 22:14 Go to previous message
You are right.

It just did not come to my mind, that supporting current browsers might not be on your "standard" todo list.

Sorry for this misunderstanding. I will file a feature request.
Previous Topic:HTML: Manually specify component id and/or XPath
Next Topic:Test case reuse question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:43:16 GMT 2024