Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Code Recommenders » Android NDK Native Development disappeared...(I can no longer find my Native Development Tab.)
icon9.gif  Android NDK Native Development disappeared... [message #895926] Mon, 16 July 2012 14:09 Go to next message
Andy Madden is currently offline Andy MaddenFriend
Ok, So I am coding for Android in Eclipse. I needed to use the Android NDK, so I downloaded everything needed and it worked. After a little bit of messing around, I realized I didn't need the C/C++ tools in Eclipse because the library I was using was already up and running. ( All of my C code was giving me errors that it shouldn't have been: declarations from .h files were coming up as errors in the .c files ). Anyway, I deleted the C/C++ development tools and now I can't find the Native Development tab...follow this link to see what I mean...

http:// stackoverflow .com/ questions/ 11436876/ native-development-tab-doesnt-show-up

I needed to put a space in between stackoverflow and .com, along with after every `/` because I have less than 25 messages. This is not spam, strictly looking for some knowledge.

Any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if the C/C++ tools did this? I guess typing this now it seems as if that has to be the answer, but I'm not sure.
Thanks.
Re: Android NDK Native Development disappeared... [message #897411 is a reply to message #895926] Tue, 24 July 2012 03:40 Go to previous message
Marcel Bruch is currently offline Marcel BruchFriend

I can't see any relation to the Code Recommenders project here. Do you? Maybe you should ask your question in the CDT forum?
Previous Topic:Code Recommenders do not work for me
Next Topic:Problems updating from HEAD Updatesite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:12:48 GMT 2024